Monday, July 21, 2008

Pine Crest Vacation


Every summer I get to go to Pine Crest for a week. This year i went with my dad, brother, Aunt, Uncle, 2 cousins, and grandparents. There is a lot to do up there, there is a huge lake to swim, boat and fish in, you can watch movies under the stars, hike and other fun stuff.

On the first day i mostly unpacked and explored my surroundings (we stay in a cabin.) At night we sat around the campfire and made smores, yum! I even got my little brother to try a roasted marshmellow and a graham cracker since he is soo picky and doesn't like chocolate.

The next day I went swimming for a couple of hours, which isn't very long for me. I have a pool at home and I swim for at least four hours. My family says i'm a dang fish!!!!! Then we went to the food shack because i was hungry and i got a swirl ice cream!!!! ooo yummy!!!

The third day started pretty good, I woke up and wanted to go on a ride, I wanted to test out my little brother's new razor scooter. I was in a great mood until my Gma-K asked my Aunt what the weight capacity was for the dang scooter. I mean Gezzzz, my dad, a grown man, had ridden the dang thing. I AM NOT VERY BIG, I AM A NORMAL TEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was sooo mean! I still get mad when ever I think about it.

My favorite day there was the day we went to the "movie under the stars" I mean they have a move screen outside by the lake that you just sit on a bench and watch. They were showing "Kung Fu Panda." It was awesome, I felt like a little kid.

I really had a great time and look forward to next year. Whoopie!!!!!!!!!!! there i'm done.

1 comment:

Just Nancy said...

This looks great. Now how about updating with Your visit here, your visit with Kaylee and your views on going back to school. If you need help just call!